Comment on page
Going over how to find your Redshift settings and outline the typing support.
To integrate Redshift with Artie, we will need the following settings.
- 1.Endpoint URL (which contains the URL, Port and Namespace).
- 2.Username and password.
- 3.Ensure it's publicly accessible to Artie.
Instead of giving an admin user, you could opt to give a limited user with less permissions. When doing so, ensure that we have the ability to:
- Create (creating new tables)
- Delete (deleting staging tables)
- Alter (adding and dropping columns)
Last modified 5mo ago